Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

OC Chairman names Lalit Bhanot as official spokesperson

OC CWG Delhi 2010,January 02,2010

NEW DELHI: Organising Committee Commonwealth 2010 Delhi Secretary General Dr. Lalit K. Bhanot has been named its official spokesperson.

Organising Committee Commonwealth 2010 Delhi Chairman Mr Suresh Kalmadi, MP, has said that this would come into effect immediately. “It gives me much pleasure to nominate Lalit as the official spokesperson of the Organising Committee,” he said.

“With just 274 days left for the start of the Games, we are on the home stretch of our preparations to host a successful event in October. Lalit’s nomination will help us keep the stakeholders and the sporting people of India abreast of the latest developments within the Organising Committee,” Mr Kalmadi said.

Dr Bhanot said he looked forward to the additional responsibility. “I am aware of that being named the officials spokesperson increases my responsibilities. I can assure you that, like in other areas of work that I handle, I will deliver my 100 per cent,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment